Located in Bambalapitiya, Colombo 4, the venue is in the heart of Colombo. Neatly cosseted away from busy Galle Road by its own cul de sac, Casa Club is housed within a gated and very private hotel.
Casa Club is the hotel’s newly-founded private members club. Casa Club offers Members and their Guests, the ultimate versatile venue for exclusive events. Handpicked, unique nd expertly curated, whether it’s an evening of relaxed entertainment or a night of beverage appreciation that is on offer, Casa Club will meet all expectations and more.
Founded on superior personalised service, enviable ambience, first-class cuisine and entertainment, Casa Club membership is by invitation only.
Membership may be obtained by the recommendation of two existing members, approved by the Casa Club Committee at its discretion. Casa Club membership is restricted to 100 members at any given time, once the threshold number is reached, new members will join a waiting list, subject to the exit of a current member.
Camera or video photography is prohibited on club premises, without written authorisation by Casa Club Management.
- Casa Club Members are entitled to a discount of 20% on all Food and Beverages consumed at Casa Colombo venues. Members are additionally entitled to 20% discount on suites.
- Casa Club will maintain a personal Bottle Bank for each Member and Members are entitled to bring in 2 bottles of alcoholic beverage and replenish their bar every month.
- Casa Club Membership includes a personal Sommelier, on call to assist in the selection of wine from the discerning Casa Club Wine List.
- Casa Club will maintain a humidor vault for Casa Club Members Cigars.
- On Casa Club event nights, Members may avail themselves of a complimentary chauffeur driven limousine service, subject to scheduling availability.
- Members may invite up to three guests (aged 21 or over) to join them at Casa Club and be entitled to share in their privileges.
- Members are entitled to concessionary pricing on in-house Ariyanna Spa treatments.
- Members may make a restaurant reservation for a party comprising an unlimited number of guests and avail themselves of Members’ events such as exclusive dinners, fun and informative tastings and live music performances.
- Members will receive complimentary beverages and preferential pricing on wines, malts and spirits, sponsored by reputed beverage distributors in Sri Lanka.
- Members may book suites for private parties, supported by a customised menu prepared by Casa Colombo’s Head Chef and a selected beverage catalogue, designed to suit their evening’s entertainment.
Membership cost is Rs. 200,000 per annum or Rs. 1,000,000 Lifetime Membership, subject to inflation and at Casa Club Management’s discretion.
Memberships are transferable subject to approval by the Club administration, rates are subject to increments and changes.
Casa Club operates a strict ‘no photography’ policy within the Club.
As a local club we respect our neighbours, it is important our members and guests adhere to this, failure to enjoy the premises quietly will result in guests being asked to leave and the relevant membership may be suspended.
All Member’s Guests are subject to the door’s discretion and Members are expected to take responsibility for the behaviour and expenditure of their guests.